If you want a new look and feel for your vehicle, there are a few things you can do to achieve it. You can either paint it, or you can turn to vinyl wraps. Both of these options will give you a new-looking car, but the results will not be the same. Let’s discuss some of the reasons why we think vinyl wraps are the way to go.
- Graphics – If you want any type of graphics on your vehicle, then vinyl wraps are the way to go. Painting on graphics is very difficult to do well.
- Original Look – If you think you may at some point want to go back to the original look/color of your vehicle, then vinyl wraps are definitely the answer, as they can be removed and your previous color of your car can be restored.
- Installation Time – It usually takes one to two weeks to have your vehicle painted and then additional time to allow it to fully dry. Vinyl wraps typically take just three to five days to apply.
- Maintenance – To keep a vehicle paint job looking new, you need to continually wash and wax it. Vinyl wraps only require the occasional wash as needed and nothing else.
- Protection – Vinyl wraps add an additional level of protection for your car and paint job underneath the vinyl.
Here at Lasting Impressions Auto Detailing, we think that vinyl wraps are a great option to change and improve the look of your vehicle. Give us a call today to discuss your many options.